IT& Telecom Outsourcing Services
HR Support, Advice and Solutions
Recruitment, Talent Acquisition Solutions and Executive Search
Cyber Nest Technologies is the right choice for your specialized hiring needs, dedicated to IT, Telecommunication and Cybersecurity industry.
If you hire good people, give them good jobs, and pay them good wages, generally something good is going to happen.James Sinegal, Co-founder and former CEO of Costco Wholesale Corporation
Whether the job market is slow or booming, unemployment rate is low or high, or companies growing or downsizing, a recruiter’s job never ends.
IT & Telecom Outsourcing Services
Dedicated Software Development Team: Whether you want to hire just one software developer or set up a cross functional dedicated software development team, our operation model is flexible enough to meet your unique needs. Our dedicated technical recruitment team pre-screen candidates based on your requirements, and then help you run the interview rounds as you need to hire right people.
Dedicated Telecom Managed Services Team: Cyber Nest Technologies is a technical company who help you run telecom services such as: on site field services, remote back-office support for radio and transmissions network elements, cyber security services.
With the help of a specialist recruiter, you can find the skilled workforce you need, regardless of, if you simply need to fill in a single position or recruit an entire team.
Cost-per-hire is very important HR metric. And when companies outsource the recruitment solutions to an agency, both cost-per-hire and time-to-hire is considerably reduced.
This is mainly because an external agency will use its dedicated resources for this work, will also share the risk and will follow streamlined processes.
Advice and Solutions
Outsourcing the HR Services can help you:
• Getting expert help immediately
• Gaining time to focus on strategic planning
• Abiding by complicated rules and regulations
• Optimizing business expenditures
• Reducing costs by connecting you with experts who can find the best deals on benefits
Become the go-to person for "that"
As you continue developing in your career, you will probably come into contact with many pieces of career advice:
1. Venture outside of your comfort zone
2. View every person you meet as a door that may lead you to a new opportunity
3. Think of yourself as a lifelong learner
4. Every year or so, deeply consider your career path
5. Search for the value in feedback or criticism
6. Say yes to the things that scare you